I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents. Will Nesbitt is a full-time real estate agent specializing in Alexandria.
I like 6137 Edsall Rd #G. This home in 22304 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty's goal dream is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.
Let's hesitate to determine your essentials so that you can realistically conclude whether buying a mid 20th-century 1-bedroom place of residence in Northern Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Do you like masonry residence? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- The highest priced home in the community is listed for $175,000. Do you know if 6137 Edsall Rd #G is a good value?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do public schools matter to you? 6137 Edsall Rd #G is served by and .
- How many baths do you need? 6137 Edsall Rd #G has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 6137 Edsall Rd #G has 0 half baths.
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In Alexandria?
$175,000 : 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #217, Alexandria 22304
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 849 sq. ft.
Year built: 1967
Days on Market: 12