I’d like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty is a patient Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria.
240 S Reynolds St #109 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it’s not important to me that my client buy this condominium, or any particular condo in Northern Virginia. Rather, it’s more important to me that I do what’s right for my client.
I’d like to take a moment to guide you to work out exactly what your options are on your purchase of real estate in Northern Virginia. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you’re only interested in 22304. Have you thought about:
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Reynolds Prospect? Here’s what has Recently sold at Reynolds Prospect.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- Do you care about amenities? Units at Reynolds Prospect offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the area, like 240 S Reynolds St #211 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 240 S Reynolds St #109.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Auburn Village||1 Active|
|Canterbury Square||1 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||1 Active|
|Heritage Knoll||1 Active|
|Hunting Creek Club Apts||1 Active|
|Huntington Club||1 Active|
|Palazzo At Park Center||1 Active|
|Park Place||1 Active|
|Reynolds Prospect||1 Active|
|Saxony Square||1 Active|
|Surrey At Manchester Lakes||1 Active|
|The Fountains||2 Active|
|The Seasons||1 Active|
|Valley Park||1 Active|
|Village the||1 Active|
How can we help?