I'm a local Realtor and I work hard everyday in and around homes in the City of Alexandria. I'd like to say that this condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is a great purchase for $154,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Let'sslow down to think about your needs so that you can realistically think through if purchasing a $154,900 Other-style condominium in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
How important is 22304 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- The highest priced residence at Twenty-One is listed for $154,900. Do you know if 16 S van Dorn St #205 is a good value?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Twenty-One? Here's what has Recently sold at Twenty-One.
- Residents at Twenty-One enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Twenty-One offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
Properties in Local Real Estate
WELCOME HOME TO THIS AMAZING UNIT. LIGHT FILLED AND SPACIOUS. ENJOY A GOURMET KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, OUTSTANDING WOOD FLOORS, AN AMAZING MASTER BEDROOM WITH OFFICE NOOK, & AN INCREDIBLE MASTER BATHROOM WITH A HUGE WALK IN CLOSET. ENJOY A BALCONY, A DINNING AREA&MUCH MORE. INCLUDES 1 PKG SPACE NEAR THE ELEVATOR. GREAT LOCATION WALK TO VIENNA METRO!
Beautiful condo across from Huntington Metro station. Convenient garage parking. Pool and fitness club. Minutes to Old Town Alexandria. Must see!
*AMAZING* 2BR/2.5BA two level condo in sought after Vienna! This wonderful home greets you with a light and bright, open floor plan living and dining room; sunny kitchen open to the family room with built-in shelving, gas fireplace, and door leading out to a balcony; two upper level spacious owner suite bedrooms, one with two walk-in closets and en suite bathroom featuring separate soaking tub, the other featuring an en suite bathroom, walk-in closet, and private balcony; upper living level laundry; two assigned parking spaces, plus garage space! Incredible location – just 1 block away from the Dunn Loring-Merrifield Metro Station, Harris Teeter, and dining options galore! Only moments from the Mosaic District and Tyson’s!