Nesbitt Realty specializes in home shoppers hunt for penthouses In 22304 in Alexandria.
Our program starts with 240 S Reynolds St #410 Alexandria VA.
- 240 S Reynolds St #410 is available for $230,000.
- The enclave is served by Patrick Henry Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- Homes in this area were built around 1988.
- The median age of residences in Reynolds Prospect is 31 years of age.
- The residences in this neighborhood are masonry unit/flats with an average of 812 sqft of living space.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your property seeker agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Circa $635 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Elevator Building*Top floor* Spacious 1 BR tucked away in a private peaceful community. Open Floor plan w/NEW KITCHEN CABINETS/COUNTERS/NEWER Appliances*Room for Table* a LARGE wall of windows w/great views*BIG LR & DR*FPL w/mantel*Newer … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $200,000 to $260,000
|Auburn Village||1 Active|
|Belle View Condominiums||1 Active|
|Bolling Brook||1 Active|
|Canterbury Square||1 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||1 Active|
|Mayflower Square||1 Active|
|Park Place||1 Active|
|Pembrook Village||2 Active|
|Pointe At Park Center||1 Active|
|Potowmack Crossing||1 Active|
|Reynolds Prospect||1 Active|
|Saxony Square||2 Active|
|The Fountains||1 Active|
|The Seasons||2 Active|
|The Villages||1 Active|
|Valley Park Condo||1 Active|
|Village the||1 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||2 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's List For Home Buyers Investing Circa $230,000
Do you know what documents you'll need to make an offer? Nesbitt Realty can spell out this and answer other questions about buying real estate in the City of Alexandria. Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?