- 240 S Reynolds St #410 is available for $230,000.
- The enclave is served by Patrick Henry Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- Homes in this area were built around 1988.
- The median age of residences in Reynolds Prospect is 31 years of age.
- The residences in this neighborhood are masonry unit/flats with an average of 812 sqft of living space.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your property seeker agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Circa $635 at closing.
Elevator Building*Top floor* Spacious 1 BR tucked away in a private peaceful community. Open Floor plan w/NEW KITCHEN CABINETS/COUNTERS/NEWER Appliances*Room for Table* a LARGE wall of windows w/great views*BIG LR & DR*FPL w/mantel*Newer … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $200,000 to $260,000
|Auburn Village||1 Active|
|Belle View Condominiums||1 Active|
|Bolling Brook||1 Active|
|Canterbury Square||1 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||1 Active|
|Mayflower Square||1 Active|
|Park Place||1 Active|
|Pembrook Village||2 Active|
|Pointe At Park Center||1 Active|
|Potowmack Crossing||1 Active|
|Reynolds Prospect||1 Active|
|Saxony Square||2 Active|
|The Fountains||1 Active|
|The Seasons||2 Active|
|The Villages||1 Active|
|Valley Park Condo||1 Active|
|Village the||1 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||2 Active|