Will Nesbitt is a full-time, local agent and works hard every day in and around Alexandria. 1543 N van Dorn St #B is a wonderful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal in this informational post is to help you settle your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are many factors to consider. Have you thought about:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do public schools matter to you? 1543 N van Dorn St #B is served by James K. Polk Elementary School and .
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1543 N van Dorn St #B is a 3-bedroom townhouse.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22304?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $400,000 to $450,000
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
Ownership Condominium•finished area between 1,283 sq. ft. to 1,418 sq. ft.
|Affordable ($1 to $300,000)||8 Active|
|Entry-Level ($300,001 to $750,000)||8 Active|
|Premium ($750,001 to $1,100,000)||1 Active|
|Luxury ($1,100,001 to $1,500,000)||1 Active|
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.