I'm Nesbitt Realty.
There's a lot to like about this condominium in 22304 . But is it the right home for you?
My goal as a Realtor is to find the great unit for my buyer client. That might be 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1604 but it might be some other condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. There are many factors to consider. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1604 were built around 1974. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1604 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
I'll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
Before deciding to purchase a condominium, it is important to do your research into both the legal and practical aspects of owning a condominium. As with any home purchase, location, size and price are important. With a condominium you’ll also want to understand the ownership scheme. This type of information is found in the “condo docs” or condominium documents.
The Commonwealth of Virginia requires condo doc disclosure before any purchase contract is finalized. The condo docs will contain detailed information on the ownership and property rights of the condo and its owners. The rules of the homeowners association are generally explained in the condo docs in plain English (and not in legal jargon)? It’s important to read the condo documents to understand the annual maintenance and upkeep fees, as well as to obtain a full understanding of exactly how much control the association have over the regulation of the property?
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.