8 Canterbury Sq #204 is a 2-bedroom condominium in the City of Alexandria, but it’s not for every buyer.
Let’s pause to study your priorities so that you can realistically resolve if buying a $219,950 2-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants?
There are many options to think about. For example:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a water view or waterfront condo?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot of rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Canterbury Square
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the section, like 30 Canterbury Sq #101 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 2 Canterbury Sq #101?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||11 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||12 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||2 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||5 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||30 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||11 Active|
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.