What the agent is saying about this 2-bedroom in Alexandria Knolls$285,900 || 2 Bedroom Condo At Alexandria Knolls || 22304
StorageSome condos have storage lockers, but usually there are no attics or basements to hold extra belongings.
Outdoor spaceYards and outdoor areas are usually smaller in condos, so if you like to garden or entertain outdoors, this may not be a good fit. However, if you dread yard work, this may be the perfect option for you.
AmenitiesMany condo properties have swimming pools, fitness centers, and other facilities that would be very expensive in a single-family home.
MaintenanceMany condos have onsite maintenance personnel to care for common areas, do repairs in your unit, and let in workers when you’re not home — good news if you like to travel.
SecurityKeyed entries and even doormen are common in many condos. You’re also closer to other people in case of an emergency.
Reserve funds and association feesAlthough fees generally help pay for amenities and provide savings for future repairs, you will have to pay the fees decided by the condo board, whether or not you’re interested in the amenity.
ResaleThe ease of selling your unit may be dependent on what else is for sale in your building, since units are usually fairly similar. Condo rules Although you have a vote, the rules of the condo association can affect your ability to use your property. For example, some condos prohibit home-based businesses. Others prohibit pets, or don’t allow owners to rent out their units. Read the covenants, restrictions, and bylaws of the condo carefully before you make an offer.
NeighborsYou’re much closer to your neighbors in a condo or town home. If possible, try to meet your closest prospective neighbors.
2 beds, 2 full baths Home size: 1405 Added: 06/27/20, Last Updated: 09/06/2020 Property Type: Unit for Sale MLS Number: VAAX247490 Subdivision: Alexandria Knolls
About this Condominium
- Residents of Alexandria Knolls enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Alexandria Knolls has a great location near the airport less than 10 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station less than 1 mile.
- The most common heating system at Alexandria Knolls is central.
- None of the condos currently on the market at Alexandria Knolls have garage parking.
- $259,900: 5911 Edsall Rd #501, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Highpointe | Comparables |
- $259,000: 6300 Stevenson Ave #310, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Sentinel of Landmark | Comparables |
- $303,500: 309 Yoakum Pkwy #609, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables |
- $309,900: 203 Yoakum Pkwy #309, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables |
- $249,500: 18 Canterbury Sq #102, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Canterbury Square | Comparables |
- $294,000: 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #704, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Pavilion On the Park | Comparables |
- $299,900: 4870 Eisenhower Ave #407, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Exchange At van Dorn | Comparables |
- $289,000: 301 S Reynolds St #601, Alexandria, VA 22304 | The Lofts | Comparables |
- $248,000: 6300 Stevenson Ave #1121, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Sentinel of Landmark | Comparables |
- $254,990: 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1818, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables |