- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Fountains
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the enclave, like 301 N Beauregard St #906 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 301 N Beauregard St #203.
Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! I like 301 N Beauregard St #906. This unit in 22312 in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My hope in this real estate brief is to help you decide your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: