I am a friendly Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria, Virginia. There's a lot to like about this condo in 22304 . But is it the right home for you?
My goal in this post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What's important to you?
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Alexandria Knolls
- Do you need a garage? Almost one quarter of the condominiums in this residence community have a garage.
- Residents at Alexandria Knolls enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Do you like masonry properties? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?