Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nesbitt Realty.
6300 Stevenson Ave #1019 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's take a moment to think through your concerns so that you can realistically determine if buying a $189,000 condominium in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of unit options in Alexandria.
Can you afford $189,000? Or is your budget closer to $139,000? If you can afford $239,000, should you pay $239,000?
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Sentinel of Landmark
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Sentinel of Landmark? Here's what has Recently sold at Sentinel of Landmark.
- Residents at Sentinel of Landmark enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Sentinel of Landmark is 900.
We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase. Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.