Nesbitt Realty is a full-time, hard-working Realtor and works hard every day in and around 22312 in the City of Alexandria.
493 N Armistead St #T2 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn’t whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condo for you. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.
My objective with this informational post is to help you determine your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- The highest priced unit at Saxony Square is listed for $233,000. Do you know if 493 N Armistead St #T2 is a good value?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- How important is it that you stay in 22312? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 479 N Armistead St #203 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 519 N Armistead St #T3.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Saxony Square
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||20 Active|