There's a lot I like about this condo in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
Let's take a moment to conclude your requirements so that you can realistically learn whether
purchasing a 2-bedroom 1-baths condo in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria.
It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Residents at Mayflower Square enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Homes around 428 N Armistead St #102 were built around 1965. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your unit needs and wants list. We want what’s best for the client.