- Residents at Mayflower Square enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Homes around 428 N Armistead St #102 were built around 1965. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
There's a lot I like about this condo in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? Let's take a moment to conclude your requirements so that you can realistically learn whether purchasing a 2-bedroom 1-baths condo in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.