Julie Nesbitt works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. There's a lot to like about this unit in Alexandria, Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
What are your needs? What are your wants? Some of your considerations include:
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what properties have sold for in The Seasons? Here's what has Recently sold at The Seasons.
- Do you care about amenities? Units at The Seasons offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at The Seasons is natural gas.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||19 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||2 Active|
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.