Will Nesbitt is a dilligent real estate pro working every day in and around Northern Virginia. 6101 Edsall Rd #1509 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 1-bedroom unit in the City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Your agent's expectation in this post is to help you figure your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria.
What do you know about Alexandria Knolls? Did you know that 6101 Edsall Rd #604 has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 6101 Edsall Rd #1509 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Alexandria Knolls offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Residents at Alexandria Knolls enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need a garage? Almost one quarter of the properties in this condo community have a garage.
We love what we do.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22304?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||12 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||3 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304
Contact Will Nesbitt today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condominium's priorities. I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.