- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Greenhouse is electric.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Greenhouse
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Greenhouse.
My name is Nesbitt Realty. I'm a local Realtor specializing condominiums in 22304. I like 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #317. This condo in Northern Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. I'd like to chat about your needs so that you can realistically settle whether purchasing a 1-bedroom 1-baths unit in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? How many bathrooms do you need? 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #317 has 1. What about half-baths? 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #317 has 0.