I see a lot to like about 6300 Stevenson Ave #301 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 2-bedroom condominium in Alexandria, Virginia, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My objective with this post is to help you think through your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What's important to you?
How many bathrooms do you need? 6300 Stevenson Ave #301 has 2. What about half-baths? 6300 Stevenson Ave #301 has 0.
- Do you need a garage? All of the homes in this abode community have a garage.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the enclave, like 6300 Stevenson Ave #301 or do you prefer the least expensive place like 6300 Stevenson Ave #301.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Sentinel of Landmark? Here's what has Recently sold at Sentinel of Landmark.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||27 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||8 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.