I'd like to introduce you to Julie Nesbitt. The hope of Julie N. is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
I'd like to say that this condo in The City of Alexandria is a great purchase for $249,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
My desire with this real estate brief is to help you work out yourpreferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304.
I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do you need a garage? One third of the homes in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do public schools matter to you? 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1208 is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School and .
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the community, like 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1521 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 203 Yoakum Pkwy #615.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Watergate At Landmark.
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.