- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the enclave around Twenty-One.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Twenty-One? Here's what has Recently sold at Twenty-One.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Residents at Twenty-One enjoy additional benefits from this community..
Julie Nesbitt is a friendly real estate professional that works hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria, Virginia. 4 S van Dorn St #307 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Julie N. is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you. Let'spause to study your priorities so that you can realistically study if buying a 2-bedroom Transitional-style condo in Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. What do you know about Twenty-One? Did you know that 4 S van Dorn St #101 has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 60 S van Dorn St #108 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.