- How many bedrooms do you need? 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1515 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do public schools matter to you? 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1515 is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School and .
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Similarly PricedNothing found Look at Everything in Person Always look in person at any condo unit you are interested in. It is very important that you make sure to actually see the amenities, parking space, and condo facilities personally. This simple but critical task will avoid any confusion and disappointment later on and will ensure that you are satisfied with your condo purchase. If you absolutely cannot look at the condo in person than ask the seller if you can send a friend you trust to look at the unit instead. In addition, if you are located in a different city than where you are condo shopping, be sure to ask the condo seller or realtor to send you as many pictures as possible of the condo and the condo building before you make a decision. Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.
A Nesbitt agent knows cause he lives here. I am a full-time real estate professional.