- How many baths do you need? 6143 Edsall #C has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 6143 Edsall #C has 0 half baths.
- Do public schools matter to you? 6143 Edsall #C is served by Apple Pie Ridge, Ashby Lee, Barrett, Bel Air, Braddock, Bren Mar Park, Cardinal Forest, Churchill Road, Coles, Colvin Run, Dumfries, Fairview, Forestdale, Franklin Sherman, Gainesboro, Glen Forest, Great Falls, Haycock, Henderson, Herndon, Hilda J. Barbour, Indian Hollow, Jefferson-Houston, Long Branch, Louise Archer, Luray, Lyles-Crouch, Marshall, Marshall Road, Mason Crest, Middletown, Mountain View, Nokesville, Nottingham, Oakton, Occoquan, Parklawn, Rappahannock, Rappahannock County, Ressie Jeffries, Samuel W. Tucker, Sandy Hook, Sangster, Shrevewood, Signal Hill, South River, Spring Hill, Stenwood, Stonewall, Taylor, The Nokesville School, Tyler, Vienna, Waples Mill, and Yorkshire Elementary Schools and .
- Do you need a garage? More than one half of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at 6143 Edsall #C is electric.
Hello, I'm Will Nesbitt! 6143 Edsall #C is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you. My goal as a Realtor is to help you think through your needs, so that you can find the right condo for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22304. Some of your considerations include: