Julie can help you find a choice condo in Alexandria200 N Pickett St #307 in The City of Alexandria may be a perfect neighborhood for some buyers. On the other hand, you'll want to get some basic points about the area to know if this is the condo for you. Naturally, Julie Nesbitt is a dilligent real estate professional who gets choice condo in Alexandria real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The 22304 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 47 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,341 sqft. In contrast, 200 N Pickett St #307 has 1,470 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $279 . Still, 200 N Pickett St #307 is $289 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 200 N Pickett St #307 is 44 years old.
PLEASE CHECK 3D VIDEO!!!Rarely available floor plan. Over 1400 sq. ft. Gorgeous sun filled unit with hardwoods throughout, fresh designer paint, upgraded kitchen and baths, one underground garage parking space (#227). The condo is featuring 3 ... [Read more]
Listings for buyers searching for a choice condo in Alexandria
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $425,000?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||4 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||7 Active|