- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Templeton of Alexandria offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is central.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
I am Stuart Nesbitt. I like 250 S Reynolds St #703. This condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your concerns, so that you can find the ideal condo for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: