- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Edsall Bluff.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Edsall Bluff
I am a knowledgeable agent. I work hard every day in and around The City of Alexandria. I think 6137 Edsall Rd #A is a very interestingcondo in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. My dream in this blog post is to help you study your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria, Virginia. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? Can you afford $229,900? Or is your budget closer to $179,900? If you can afford $279,900, should you pay $279,900?