- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Templeton of Alexandria.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 250 S Reynolds St #1409 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 250 S Reynolds St #1409 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 250 S Reynolds St #1409.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Templeton of Alexandria is 1,262.
I am Andrew Patton. I am a full-time, hard-working Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria. 250 S Reynolds St #1409 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in Alexandria, Virginia. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you. My goal as a Realtor is to find the right condo for my buyer client. That might be 250 S Reynolds St #1409 but it might be some other condominium in Alexandria, Virginia. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: