Prices and Pics Of Condos Recently Sold At LandmarkWhat's your home in the Alexandria Area at Landmark worth? Stuart Nesbitt can help you find the market value of your property in Alexandria for free. Email Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about his plan to market your residence. He is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Did you know that in at Landmark:Continue reading "Stuart Nesbitt Can Sell Your Home At Landmark In 22304 Fast And For The Best Price"
Are You Seeking A 3 Bedroom Real Estate For Around $700,000?So, is 534 Triadelphia Way the best choice of residence for you? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Can you afford $680,000? Is it actually worth $751,000 or $649,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,976 on this new home? Are you shopping for a $680,000 property in 22312 in the City of Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 2 half baths? Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the specialists on Alexandria, Virginia real estate. Continue reading "534 Triadelphia Way, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about the City of Alexandria real estate as of 10/04/2021Are you deliberating the possibility of buying real estate in the City of Alexandria? Yes, it's a smart idea to learn more about the City of Alexandria real estate. If so, you will presumably be surprised by what is happening in the the City of Alexandria real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the the City of Alexandria real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in the City of Alexandria, and
- facts about the City of Alexandria real estate.
Do you want to buy a mid-sized entry-level condo? There are only a limited number of mid-sized properties in Alexandria right now. 307 Yoakum Pkwy #1022 is one of of those choices, Julie Nesbitt can help you spot the ideal dwelling for you. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Home Buyers Searching For A Mid-sized Entry-level Condo"
Place at Greenhouse5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #415 is an Enchanting 3-bedroom 2-baths condo in 22304 in Alexandria, But it's not for every buyer. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
Your Nesbitt Realty agent would love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Greenhouse Do you want upgraded features? Case in point, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home? Continue reading "5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #415, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
A Primer On Properties For Sale In The City of AlexandriaJulie Nesbitt would like to call your attention to this mid 20th-century condo at 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #518 in Pavilion On the Park. Take a peek at this example of residence at 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #518 which is listed today. Indeed, many buyers might be shocked by what this place has for the right buyer. Continue reading "5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #518, Alexandria VA 22304 On The Market"
$175,999 ⁙ Alexandria VA 2230460 S. van Dorn St S #207 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern VA. Here are a couple of facts for purchasers who are looking at this area to consider.
The Alexandria Area Points
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,517 sqft. On the other hand, 60 S. van Dorn St S #207 has 708 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $419 . Still, 60 S. van Dorn St S #207 is $249 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 60 S. van Dorn St S #207 is 16 years old.