- Alexandria Knolls– Built in 1975, this is a high-rise condominium community located in at 6101 Edsall Road in West-End Alexandria VA.
- Beauregard Station Real Estate– Is a community of large brick two-car-garage townhouses inside the Beltway.
- Canterbury Square– Located at 5201 Duke St. Alexandria Va 22304, this is a four-story condo community built in 1965.
- Edsall Bluff– Is a condo community built in the early 1970s and consisting of 165 units.
- Fountains Condos– Is a high-rise condo community in the West End of Alexandria VA, located just a few blocks from Van Dorn, Landmark, and Lincolnia.
- Highpointe Condos– was built in 1978 and is located at 5911 Edsall Road in Alexandria VA.
- Olympus Condos– Built in 1974 in a distinctive semi-circular styling, the Olympus is an award-winning high-rise located at the intersection of Stevenson Avenue and Yoakum Parkway.
- Reynolds Prospects– Offers garden-style condos with easy access to Beatley Central Library, Harris Teeter at Foxchase, and Landmark Mall.
- Saxony Square– was built in 1969 and turned into condos in 1982 with 264 units. It is located inside the Beltway near Holmes Run Park and the Winkler Botanical Reserve.
- Sentinel of Landmark Condos– Located at 6300 Stevenson Ave. in Alexandria, VA 22304, the Sentinel was recently renovated and boasts of a high owner-occupancy ratio.
- Templeton Condos– Almost similar to the Alexandria House, this high-rise condo community is less than a mile to metro, close to major highways, BRAC, DC and the activity of West End.
- West End Condos– Located in the Landmark area of the West End of Alexandria VA, this community offers access to Van Dorm Metro Station, Landmark Mall, Duke Street, Old Town, I- 395 and the Beltway
How much do homes cost in Landmark?
What types of homes are for sale in Landmark?
How old are homes for sale in Landmark?