Find A 3 Bedroom Condo in the Alexandria Area For $435,000When it comes time to purchase a condo, many buyer clients have a pretty clear idea of what they want to buy and how much they want to spend. 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1111 Alexandria VA 22304 is in Watergate At Landmark and the 22304 Zip code and is currently listed for $435,000. This condo has 1,621 sqft of above grade living area. If you're looking to spend between $400,000 and $450,000 in the 22304 area then 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1111 may be the place. Continue reading "205 Yoakum Pkwy #1111, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,223 sqft
Added: 07/12/22, Last Updated: 07/12/2022
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2080330
Subdivision: Marquis At Vienna Station<!--
List Price: 415000.00-->
Would You Be Willing To Come Up With $450,000 For A Mid 20th-Century Place In Alexandria, Virginia?Here’s some specifics about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1211 to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Things
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 63 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,482 sqft. In contrast, 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1211 has 1,621 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $258 . Above all, 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1211 is $268 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1211 is 47 years old.