What has recently sold at Sentinel of Landmark?What's your home in the Alexandria Area at Sentinel of Landmark really worth? Alan Clerinx can help you find the market value of your real estate in Alexandria for free. Contact Alan Clerinx to learn more about his plan to market your other. He is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your property's market value.
Did you know that in at Sentinel of Landmark in 22304:Continue reading "How Much Your Other In The Alexandria Area At Sentinel Of Landmark Will Sell For?"
Considering Homes At Highpointe? Deliberate This Condo.So, is 5911 Edsall Rd #701 the ideal condo for you? It could be. On the other hand, you have to ask yourself these questions. Can you afford $259,900? Is it actually worth $301,000 or $199,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $796 on this home purchase? Are you searching for a $259,900 2-bedroom 2-baths home in 22304 in Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? On the other hand, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. Continue reading "5911 Edsall Rd #701, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed For Sale"
2 Bedroom in 22304 Asking $240,000Is it crazy to pay $240,000 for an affordable mid 20th-century condo like 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1404 in 22304 in the City of Alexandria? Indeed, you may want to know more about the schools. Still, Nesbitt Realty can provide information to help you learn more about Patrick Henry Elementary School, and Alexandria City, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools. As a matter of fact, there are other problems which can be challenging to overcome. But, a real estate professional like Nesbitt can manage and overcome problems associated with buying a home in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1404, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Valuable Basics About Homes Listed For Sale In The City of Alexandria307 Yoakum Pkwy #520 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are some facts for buyer clients who are looking at this area to dream about.
Real Estate Considerations About The 22304 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 307 Yoakum Pkwy #520 is 44 years old.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $250 . Above all, 307 Yoakum Pkwy #520 is $296 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,291 sqft. Nevertheless, 307 Yoakum Pkwy #520 has 1,064 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
Mid 20th-Century Residence $190,000 -- Alexandria VA 22304Is it crazy to pay $190,000 for an affordable mid 20th-century place like 5911 Edsall Rd #1009 in The City of Alexandria? You could pay too much for the condo. But, Will Nesbitt can arrange for a licensed appraiser to make sure you don't pay more than fair market value. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. But even so, a real estate professional similar to Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your trouble from the buying process. Continue reading "5911 Edsall Rd #1009, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Would You Pay $227,990 For An Interesting Other In Alexandria, Virginia?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area? Julie Nesbitt can advise you with an other like 523 N Armistead St #203, but these facts could prove useful as well.
Real Estate Facts About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 523 N Armistead St #203 is 54 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $406 . But, 523 N Armistead St #203 is $193 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,542 sqft. Conversely, 523 N Armistead St #203 has 1,182 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Location, Location, Location, 2 bedroom and 1 bath recently renovated bathroom and kitchen. conveniently located close to the shopping, and 395/495. One of the lowest condo fee community in Alexandria. Condo fee includes everything. Hurry up … [Read more]$240,000 -|- 2 BR -|- 1 BA -|- 0 HB -|- Alexandria Continue reading "Mid 20th-Century 2-Bedroom $240,000 For Sale At 12 Canterbury Sq #202 In Alexandria VA 22304"